31090051

I know this is not the right category,but we are an on-line

Customer Question

I know this is not the right category,but we are an on-line company that are selling eco cards. We want a simple contract for all the artists we are using guaranteeing them 25p every time one of their images is sold as a card
Expert:  JGM replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your question. I have uploaded a standard style of design contract for you at the following link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/rwp6y6mm1q8lep2/SCAN1453_000.pdf

You will have to edit it for your specific purposes and it may be that you will want to simplify it but this will give you all the clauses you should need and you can take away what you dont need.

You can also remove and revise reference to percentages of gross/net sales if the artists are getting a fixed amount for each card sold.