12826847

with reference to relevant case law, analyse the followinga)The

Customer Question

with reference to relevant case law, analyse the following a)The impact of misrepresentation, mistake, duress and undue influence on the validity of a contract b)The circumstances in which the protection afforded to members by separate legal personality and the 'veil of incorporation' will be removed by the courts. 2500 word written report.

please provide properly referenced evidence for all of the claims/assertions you make. Provide properly referenced evidence for all of the claims make

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm sorry to have to tell you that JustAnswer.co.uk does not support homework questions. I can close this question and refund the deposit on request.

Please let me know how you would like to proceed.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks Nicola, kindly refund the deposit please.