29905560

Hi I have just put together a book about my son as he died

Customer Question

this is what we have signed togetherHi I have just put together a book about my son as he died and was a pro footballer I got allot of people mangers and footballer involved with the book and write ups of my own and from them and photos a friend of mine put the book together with my help as the story is about my son. this was to raise money for his charity. I have asked the person who put the book together if we can share copy rights to the book through Author house as I want to protected the book from any re writes in the future with out my permission the person has told me this is not possible and both of us cant go down as joint copy right I have put the book on hold at the moment because I am not sure what to do as I feel the charity should have full copy right if both can not go down as having joint copy right as it was written for the charity Kind regards Gail  all persons involved have given written permission for there write up to be used for the book and written permission has been given for photos to be used.   Can you tell me if this is legally binding see attached document 

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. So that I am clear with your query - you want to personally share the copyright with the other person who wrote the book but they refuse to do so? What do they propose happens instead?