12826847

Hi A few years ago I took out a debt management plan with

Customer Question

A few years ago I took out a debt management plan with Ashley Park with the promise of a trust deed. After I started it they told me I wasn't entitled to the trust deed and I believe they were in no position to offer it to me as they cannot offer it to people in Scotland as they are an English based firm. I was not made aware that taking out the dmp would make all my account immediately default and now I have sold my house, I cannot get a mortgage. I had not missed payments when I took out the plan and feel my life has being ruined because of this.
Expert:  JGM replied 4 years ago.

If you had been able to sign a trust deed would this not have had the same result as regards freezing your accounts and not being able to get a mortgage etc?

-Could you explain your situation a little more?