75100385

Over the past few years I have had problems with getting in

Customer Question

Over the past few years I have had problems with getting in and out of my property in a wheelchair, access was applied for and I was told at first that it was not feasable, I had the local Dernyshire Housing aid Solictors take this up as I had learned that access is Mandatory. I was advised that Letters were exchanged via both paties but then my health declined and has been up and down for the past couple of years and then when trying to gain contact with the solicitor she had left and then they changed the name of the service and new people were placed in positions. I found out that the previous people were all trainee solicitor and then allocated a new solicitor, who said we had to start again, then these have changed the company name again, and it is extremely difficult to gain any comunication as when telephoning the person is never available. It is now that my health stabalised to a point I am able to communicate. It is all very confusing. It does not help being registered blind as you may imagine is difficult enough but I have a number of physical problems as well. I need help and advice so please if you can help do respond. Regards Peter

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : Do you rent the property? If so who is the landlord please?