29905560

I have a small claim notice I have received, the item (a

Customer Question

I have a small claim notice I have received, the item (a large antique clock) I bought from another ebay member.
the clock arrived broken, I informed seller and he would take no responsibilty for the item. the packaging was very flimsey and I got in touch with ebay and explained. I left it with ebay to investage.
Buyer and seller must sign up to ebays rules and regulations, ebay made a desicion in my favour. I parceled the item up in solid package and returned it as ebay requested, ebay returned my pament for item out of sellers account.
I have no file on item as it is deleted after 90 days.
Ebay says it will back me up in this claim, I think it should be ebay, seller should be claiming off, I followed their rules on this. I do not know what to do in courts.
regards Samuel

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Was this a private or business seller?

Ben Jones : Hello, not sure if you received my initial query above - was the item bought from a private or business seller?