12826847

In my case I asked photographic evidence. I have got them.

Customer Question

In my case I asked photographic evidence. I have got them. 1st one shows my car and deliberately not showing the first set of traffic lights. 2nd photo shows my car half in a yellow box and half in the bike box.
First set of traffic light is showing red. The photo has date and time and 2Y3o speed 18 miles RO12. And then their reference numbers. Third photo shows me crossing the junction when it is red light. In this photos I cannot see tailgater at all. Third photo shows me RO22. Can you explain a bit more what is RO12, please? Seconds or not?
Edit
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.

Hi. Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

You do not need to ask a new question. We can continue this on the other thread. Please you bear with me, I'm just travelling to court and require about 30 minutes.

Thanks for your patience.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i am still waiting for your reply

I have responded on your original thread?