How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 31300
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I can avoid to get the ban for drink driving?

Customer Question

Is by any chance I can avoid to get the ban for driving,maybe to get points on my license instead?Is it possible the court can consider? I was depressed for the circumstances(The best solution was to resign) and I have 2 small kids,8 and 4 years old.The household depends a lot of my income as well.I am married but it is not enough for the household needs.We do not have any domestics or anything which will show an unorganized family.We never had a law issue. If I can not keep the rent I may need to move and not to able to be close to the school and maybe not to get a job.I do not want to go on benefits or anything like this.I just want not to reduce my chances to get a job.I do not know how was possible,is like I was not me.I need a job in the area and that will involve to drive in most of the cases. I am a very responsible person so far,until this horrible incident. I guarantee it will not be happening again. Will court consider all the above aspects ?

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

You do not need to open a new question for this. We can continue on the other thread if you prefer? Please bear with me though, I am just travelling to court and require about 30 minutes to respond fully. Thanks for your patience.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 3 years ago.
I'll respond on your other post, you do not need to respond on here.