75100385

hi rushed one in to court to day said they would get it to

Customer Question

hi rushed one in to court to day said they would get it to judge asap. had to word it as best as I could will this hold against me

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

No, the Judge always gives you leeway as a litigant in person. If the gist of what you want is obvious that is all that is required.

Alex Watts :