12826847

Husband has left me I have a mental health problem and have

Customer Question

Husband has left me I have a mental health problem and have a 5 year old daughter. He has mentally abused me and that has led me to physically assault him in the past and he is trying to use that against me. I have to declare myself bankrupt. He pays 60 maintenance when he wants to and he works and has two jobs. I feel physically sick with worry of what to do. I have a phone phobia which he knows. He is my appointee and he wont change it. Its all such a mess. I cant get to see a solictor yet and I am so worried Iwill lose my daughter. My family all live in Australia and Ideally we would love to go but he will not grant me full custody.
My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How long have you lived apart an dhow much does your ex earn?
Do you have a friend who can support you?
What support are you getting for your Mental Health problems?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Answer came too late.
Had no answer just wanted further information full refund should be given
I cannot answer the question without the extra information - however if you would prefer a refund please ask