12826847

my child is being victimised by staff at her school, constantly

Customer Question

my child is being victimised by staff at her school, constantly being called down to managements office for trivial matters that related to her school work or behaviour-related (her grades are good). The school are not accepting this and my child now hates going to school. I am setting up a meeting with the headteacher but want to go there with some ammunition and legal redress if the school show an unwillingness to acknowledge this serious concern.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How old is the child?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

16 years old (Year 11), just about ready to do her GCSEs in the summer. Situation becoming stressful for her ahead of these big exams and she now not interested in going to school. I called the school 8.15 am this morning to make an appoint to see the head and still awaiting a reply. feel like i am being ignored!!! Definitely odd behaviour and anything but open-door policy. In a precarious position as i can hardly take her out of the school so close to the exams but i certainly am not happy with the present vibes.

HI
What are the issues raised by the School?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

forget it! this piece-meal questioning is not working for me and taking far too long. I expected a response by now, will be requesting a refund.