12826847

Legally speaking what is the legal scenario and my rights in

Customer Question

Legally speaking what is the legal scenario and my rights in the following event:

Was receiving a service from a financial trading firm, where millions of dollars are transacted on a leveraged basis, where in an instance, the prices of a certain financial instrument is no where near the listed price from reputable financial sources, eg. Bloomberg and Reuters. The CEO of the company called me and said it happens, so then I ask why did he not warn me about the risks that prices might dip 0.2% outside of the universally quoted price around the world, he just said it happens and he has no magic wand to fix it.

Surely, if you know something happens and can risk a client's money of a position that's 22 million dollars worth of transaction, no warning him about anything and not exercising duty of care if actually both breach of contract and negligence is it?

It also appears that, what is advertised to me as a client is not what their systems are providing, is this criminal? I believe it is a deliberate falsification of facts.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers.

As one of our valued subscribers you are more than welcome to ask another question.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.