12826847

What can you do if you have been prevented from getting justice

Customer Question

What can you do if you have been prevented from getting justice by the police the court and the judges?
I have a folder with my case on my server with evidence of unfairness and possible human rights breaches.

My equipment was taken from me by a person and my losses were my lively hood. There was no contract or permission given and many attempts were made to recover my property.
Theft, embezzlement, threat, and extortion Offences.

1:Court, Police and Judges fail to act or allow me justice or a fair hearing.
2:Police refused to act on the theft said it was civil matter.
3:court staff helping the thief
4:The court failed to send papers out or caused delays and hindrance
5:Thief writing to judge privately not recorded by court or Judge
6:Judge Giving pore legal advice as well as giving direction that my case was a criminal case then would not go on record as saying it.
7:Police fail to arrest even though they gave the case a crime number and witness extortion them selves.
8:court not disclosing what was said to police
9:Refused clarity from Judge about his direction towards Crime & theft.
10:Refused access to submission forms by court staff who put the phone down on me.
11:Directed by court and Judge towards an nu-winnable civil case.
12:Thief tipped off by court that hearing would fail
13:Court failing to send recordings for transcription
14:Made to attend court while unwell with doctors note refuse adjournment.
15: After receiving the requested transcript less that 48 hours before the hearing the judge said I failed to act on its contents and dismissed my case. Unfair and unreasonable attitude.
16:I was made to prove to the Judge if the property was owned by the thief or his company when it was the thief attempted to hide behind a limited company.
Court should be liable for all my losses due to negligence and bad improper service.

most of this is in black and white, voice recorded and transcribed. I don't know what to do. I can provide a server with all the files and recordings..

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

What are my rights and have I received injustice if all these events can be proven.It seems incredible that the list is quite long but they are correct and facts who is accountable to me if any

Which rights are you thinking of?

Would it be possible to ask a specific question?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Human rights article 6

The human rights act article 6 covers the right to a fair trial of the defendant. The HRA protects all persons and so your right to a fair trial is enshrined .Courts are required to interpret domestic legislation in accordance with the HRA.Can I clarify anything for you? If you can ask a more specific question I can probably offer more. Jo
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I think I ask a clear enough question I already know what section 6 is with the information I have provided you should be able to identify if any or all of the allegations are breaches of the section 6 act and are the courts or police accountable?

thank you for your replay.

Unless you were a defendant in these proceedings article 6 would have no application to you.

The right to a fair trial is the defendant's human right.

Also, the fact that you are displeased with the outcome of a case dos not amount to a breach. There will always be one side that is pleased with the outcome and one that is not.