29905560

Contractor - august 2011 - nov 2013, ltd company since sept

Customer Question

Contractor - august 2011 - nov 2013, ltd company since sept 2013.
Production supervisors start enforcing 10 minute rule for tea breaks in canteen.
NOT a production line - individual efforts
" Some of you have been taking liberties".
Not always possible to get a breakfast get a coffee pay eat & finish in 10 mins, 15 mins ..yes.
Conversation with Production supervisors Not demanding 15 mins at all just saying 10 is not realistic. Several conversations with a particular Production supervisor actually saying this just "this just pisses people off, it can;t work". Its a refreshment break , they do more if refreshed.

Anyway to cut it short, after one of these "conversations", nothing written or discussed, I'm given just 5 minutes to pack up and go.. just like that.

Any redress ?

Ben Jones : Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Did you have a contract and did it have a termination clause in it?
JACUSTOMER-k10erxsn- :

I would have to check that , it was via an Agency , Skala in the UK

JACUSTOMER-k10erxsn- :

Ben, sorry, I'm tired and it's late for me, lets re-start tomorrow 9 .30 to 10 oclock

Ben Jones : Ok no problem, if you can check the termination notice requirements and get back to me at any time it can then continue