29905560

hi,my husband passed away he was about to retire in january.he

Customer Question

hi,my husband passed away he was about to retire in january.he would have been 65 in june.i get pension as i used to work,i am 62,please can you help me.am i entitled to anything from my husbands pension.thank you in advance

Ben Jones : Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. First of all sorry to hear about your loss. Can you please let me know what type of pension this was, was it just a company pension where he and the employer were paying into?