29905560

I have received an offensive email from a fellow student on

Customer Question

I have received an offensive email from a fellow student on my Masters course. Th email is copied to four other group members but the anger is directed specifically at myself and one other student. In the email the sender states "I personally think letting it get to this stage is compromising the marks of people and this is exactly what they call Karma and we all know what happens when Karma comes back to bite you on the ass". Later she states "I personally thin it's a load of bullshit" and "I will not let anything or anyone compromise my marks out of spite".

I have not responded to this email but I do have previous evidence of emails sent to the individual outlining a specific task we required her to complete. I also have evidence of gently chasing her for the work, asking if she was okay. Finally I have an email from her attaching her work after the deadline.

I feel threatened by her email and tone and am concerned about what she will do next if we do not comply with her demands.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Victoria
07968 918775

Ben Jones : Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What specific queries do you have about this so I can direct my advice ore appropriately. I am at a conference this weekend so may not be able to reply straight away but rest assured I am getting your replies and dealing with them
Ben Jones :

Hello not sure if you received my initial query above - what specific questions do you have about your situation please?