13262538

My husband been aggressive towards my 7mth old baby

Customer Question

My husband been aggressive towards my 7months old baby ( shaken her). due to no injury and no evidence police drop the charges. Will I still win the case for the injunction? He is on spouse visa and his "PR" is due in May2014. We both got joint mortagege and I had my own property before we got married ( Hardly any mortage left on my property) Can he make claim on my own property? we did signed prenaptual before we got married. your advise will be a big help. Regards, Sandy

PS - it has been 2years we are married.

My name is Clare and I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
How much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?
Are social services involved at all?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
My own house is worth approx £130,999and mortgage left on that house is 35thousand. Joint mortgage house most of the deposit put by me it's worth of 270,000 and mortgage left is £180,000 social service has been involved they gave him agreement to sign that till they done risk assessment with him he can not go to the house but he has not sign the agreement yet. As he did denied the charges so police drop the case and social service said they can not force him not to come to house for long as it's his house as well.
Did your husband have legal advice before the prenup was signed and was it signed at least 28 days prior to the wedding?
What income do you each have?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes he did and it was done before 28days of marriage. He had promotion 2months back so he is on 40,000 a year and mine is 25,000 a year. Thanks
has he threatened to return to the property?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
He has not thearten me but I know soon he would like to come back as social worker told me that he wants is to have mediator( marriage councilor ) but I do not want to live with him as I do not feel that this is safe for my daughter.
Did he ask about a Marriage counsellor or about Mediation - mediation is about discussing how to end the marriage not prolong it
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Oh ok! But social worker said that he wants to find out what is happening wrong in our relationship.
Are you willing to start divorce proceedings?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Not sure at the moment that's why I want to know what options I got?
Where is your ex living at the moment?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
At his friends house
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

he is living with his friend

What evidence is there of the assault on the child?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
There is no evidence as three of us were upstair and he was not very load that time. My mom was in the kitchen and brother was watching tele.
I assume he denied it?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes he did!
I have to be honest and say that it will be difficult to get an Order excluding him from the property based on this event - which was only witnessed by you and which he denies.
I am not saying it will be impossible - but it will certainly be a gamble unless Social Services express concern in writing
With regard to the financial issues the fact that the marriage was short and you have a child makes it unlikely that he will be granted a share of the property that is in your sole name - but he has a clear financial claim on the matrimonial home
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details