Warrant arrest

Customer Question

Hi I receive a fone call from my ex landlord that the police have warrant arrest from the court I am very worried I didn't do enything please can you find out what I've done and answer me back

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

Sorry for the delay over night. What would you like to know about this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

good morning I would like to know what this warrant arrest for and what's I've Donne thankyou

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi can you give me the details of this arrest warrant please ?

I will obviously have no way of knowing anything about this warrant. This is a question and answer site. We do not have access to the police database and neither does anybody except the police.

I can give you general information but can't conduct enquiries on your behalf