12826847

To Senior Partner, Solictor

Customer Question

To Senior Partner, Solictor on the seprate issue of CBOS 9. They are not reviewing orders, they are telling me that I am taking too much risk, hence I have to close my trade. Leverage as advertised starts at a minimum of 1:100, but however, the senior management level of the broker said if I don't close they will change my leverage to 1:50. They are indeed in a position to review leverage, but are they in a position to offer something which is lower than what is publicly promised.

What is the legal reasoning and grounds on this?

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Can you forward this to Senior Partner?

I have already passed this to Senior Partner as you requested him. It may be that he does not know the answer or can't answer fully. Would you like us to continue to look for another Professional to assist you?

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?