12826847

I have influenza and a chest infection and may not be well

Customer Question

I have influenza and a chest infection and may not be well enough to attend my medical after a drink driving ban. This will be on November 30th on Saturday. If I have a doctor's certificate can I re arrange the appointment without having to re apply for a driving licence.

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

Are they refusing to let you re arrange?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi I haven't asked them yet as I feel too ill. I have sent my payment but haven't received an answer yet. Would appreciate a reply. Thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Jo I seem to be having problems with acceptance of my e mail address as the system is saying it is register to another client. I have used before and my e mail address is [email protected] Should I send you an email directly.

No, thats fine. I got it. I was just offline and travelling.

I'll look at this now

You can rearrange. There is no doubt over that. However, its not normally a simple matter of calling the doctor and rescheduling.

The DVLA will have to book the appointment again for you.

But it shouldn't mean a completely fresh application to the DVLA.