75100385

I left a consultant as he became over familiar with me and

Customer Question

I left a consultant as he became over familiar with me and ask me to go shopping and general said I was lovely then said I had changed my hair and wearing pearls , he seduced me in to liking him I ask a collogue of his to say I had become slightly close to him and asked him to advise I would no longer be going to see him, as I was a private, he said yes I know and I am very flattered ? he has taken gifts of aftershave wine and a tie in the past when he was my consultant patent since this we have met in car parks by accident he follows me and last week I said if we were now friend come and meet me at three and he did, then unfortunately I had to go in to hospital and it has come out all the issues we had and he has kept some of my emails I honestly never though he got them as I blocked him for email me and he did me , e has now twisted it all and said it was him who moved me from his care and caused me all sorts of issues and made me out to be out of order? I am very worried how I can now be portrayed I have since found out he is a womaniser and a bully , he has said he is so happy married on his 3 wife and has now logged a complaint against me since he was found out and is blaming me for the entire problem , I am not left with out a specialist consultant as I have been left in the dark he said my emails are logged on nhs , and I am a private patient, I feel he has been paying me for years and keeping me sweet so I do not blow the whistle on his inappropriate behaviour and now it looks like it is all my fault by flirting following me ect this making me think h dose care for me when clearly he has been playing a game, I am so distraught how he has made me out

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : What is it you want to achieve please?