13262538

Hi. I suspect my childrens absent father (whom has never wanted

Hi. I suspect my children's absent father (whom has never wanted contact and never sees them) is somehow earning more than he claims. I have found out that he has been the director of residential property services for the last 8 years and wondered if this is something to do with how he has got around the income assessment? He has worked as a sales assistant for a large sail making company for the last 14 years but the amount of CSA payments has always remained the same despite being reviewed. He pays £109 pcm but this just doesn't seem to add up when you apply it to the csa calculator. Please can you advise me on this?
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
When was the assessment first made?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi. My ex partner delayed the csa assessment initially stating that he wasn't the father. I thin kit was delayed by a year or so - hence the first assessment was around late 2000. I was advised to have a further reassessment carried out about 3 years ago. There were no changes.

Your only option is to seek a further assessment and after it has been made tell the CSA that you believe he also has Dividends - which they can then include (why they do not do so first time out is beyond me)
You may in the future benefit from the proposed move to the newest assessment based on gross income - but as yet there is no time frame for this
I am sorry that I cannot offer anything more positive - please ask if you need further details