12826847

I purchased a car value £11,999 and an extended warrenty at

Customer Question

I purchased a car value £11,999 and an extended warrenty at £2000 for 5 years.
This was a cash sale paid on debit card.
The purchase was made on the 23/11/13.
On the 25th November 3 days after the purchase the 2 year old car broke down
the RAC took it to Carcraft the place of purchase and i waited while they looked at it and decided there was a hole in the radiator.The RAC guy said much the same but that it could have been leaking for a long time but only broke down when the radiator went dry.
They said they will repair it but I aid I want a refund under my 7 day cooling off period.
I was laughed at, now they are saying it needs a new fan also and I have no faith that this car is not gonna be a heap of trouble. I spoke to a senior salesman at Carcraft head office and they offered a replacement car but I held out for a refund which they say they refuse to do. What are my consumer rights because clearly Carcraft think they are in the right.

Ben Jones : Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. When you mention a 7 day cooling off period was that given to toy by Carcraft?
Ben Jones :

Hello not sure if you saw my initial query above - When you mention a 7 day cooling off period was that given to toy by Carcraft?