75100385

We also wanted to ask if we cannot get the numbers in the case

Customer Question

We also wanted to ask if we cannot get the numbers in the case it is 51% of the owners needed for the EGM { we have many absentee landlords) can we use the AGM for the purpose of removing the Board and would the procedure need to be the same as for an EGM. In the past at AGMs we have only ever had a block vote to nod Board members on and off the Board.
Customer:

Finally for now with regard to the notices being removed can be apply the same leverage for any notices ie keeping our wider resident group updated vv other matters eg informing people as to what they can do vv the parking regulations the Board recently foisted upon us.

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return You do not need to wait here as you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

Yes again the same procedure needs to be adopted.

Alex Watts :

It is only 51% of those voting generally do you need to pass a resolution.

Alex Watts :

In any event the owners could vote by proxy, so do not need to attend.

Alex Watts :

I hope this helps?

JACUSTOMER-bvh80jln- :

Dear Alex Finally for now with regard to the notices being removed can be apply the same leverage for any notices ie keeping our wider resident group updated vv other matters eg informing people as to what they can do vv the parking regulations the Board recently foisted upon us.