29905560

Hello, I am attending a Tribunal on Monday and have been made

Customer Question

Hello, I am attending a Tribunal on Monday and have been made aware that the employers solicitor is asking that I prove employment before commencement.
I was a club secretary for over 20 years and paid weekly admitted by the club, the rule book also says that I was paid a salary. what else can I do???
One point is that I never had a contract of employment as when I started there was no one in the club that compiled such a document... Please help.

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Ben Jones :

What is your claim for?

Customer :

unfair constructive dismissal

Customer :

they constructed my dismissal by way of resignation

Ben Jones :

In such situations you simply have to gather any available evidence that you may have, or even request the employer to provide anything that is relevant and that is in their possession. This could include payslips, letters confirming appointment or any other correspondence that refers to an employment relationship or which could infer that, bank statements showing payments you have received from the employer, etc. You will just have to work with what you have, you can't create evidence now but it would be for the tribunal to decide whether what you have is sufficient or not.

Ben Jones :

I hope this has answered your query. Please take a second to leave a positive rating, or if you are unhappy for some reason with the advice - please get back to me and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you very much