12826847

Hello.Someone has been stealing my newspaper over the past

Customer Question

Hello.
Someone has been stealing my newspaper over the past 4 months. It's the Times, so I pay not insignficant subscription fees and delivery charge.
The thief seems to be determined in waking up even earlier when I try to get ahead of him. Would I be able to make any legal action against the thief; and if so, what are the likely outcomes? For proof of the thief's identity, would a photo snapping the moment at which the perpetrator gets his hands on be good enough? How much consultation fees should I expect? As I live in an apartment, the paper gets delivered to the facade, not directly to my door.

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

I presume you don't know who this person is at this stage?

Have you checked its not just not being delivered?