75100385

For Alex I intend to sue someone who has consulted a Solicitor.

For Alex

I intend to sue someone who has consulted a Solicitor. The Solicitor says serve the papers on him (the solicitor) but I have to put the client's address down on the Moneyclaim Online but do not know it but do have his last known address. There is no room on the Form for an address for Service for the Defendant.

Hence how do I sue him?

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

Do you have any last known address for the proposed Defendant please?

Customer:

Yes I do.

Alex Watts :

On Moneyclaim you simply put down the Defendant's address.

Alex Watts :

He will then pass it to his Solicitor when issued and the Solicitor will notify the Court for an address for service.

Alex Watts :

Does this help?

Customer:

Yes