i have just come home from tenerife were i spent a week with

Customer Question

i have just come home from tenerife were i spent a week with in a hotel the poeple that put me up in the hotel was called monster . i went with them to there offices were they said they cantake the timeshare of me if i gave them £6, 410pounds to get me out .but i didnt have that sort of money , so i paid them £1ooo off my credit card and i was going to borrow the rest . i was buying what they called credits for cheep holidays . they said when i have paid all the money they would give me back £13,410 on the first of january
20014. i am an old age pensioner of 70years and it looks like i have falling for a big scam .
when i bought the timeshare i had not long lost my husband .please can you help me
Expert:  Alice H replied 2 years ago.
My name is Alex Hughes and I'm happy to help with your question today.

I'm assuming you're looking for advice on how to terminate this agreement?

How long ago was the deposit paid?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I bought a time share in mystic dunes in kissimmee united states about 7yares ago i paid the fist mentenance on it but could not aford to pay any more I own 1 week . the mantenance has mounted up to a bout £2, 300pounds and i keep getting leters saying they will take me to caurt . so i got in touch with poeple i thought could help me they said if i payed them £6 410 pounds they can give me holiday credits and take the timeshare off me .I paid them £1000 pounds of my credit card and they said i can pay the rest of the money in febuary the amount will be £5,410

i think i have made a big mistake . I am getting a phone call of some one they said would lend me the money but i think i have been robbed

Expert:  Alice H replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for clarifying.

Unfortunately this is outside my area of expertise so I am going to opt out.

Another lawyer will be along soon to help you.

All the best

Alex Hughes
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I paid £1000 pounds on the 25th of November and they want the rest of the money on the 1st of February £5, 410

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

I see the expert has opted out - do you still need help?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hi Alex i still need help but how much is it all going to cost me .i have just psyed out £1000 to a a place called selemytimesharetv when a got to tenerife i was given weeks holiday in a hotel then there tok me to some offices and i paid them £1000 pounds to get me out of the timeshare .i have got to give the time.Share a nother £5,400 for holiday creditand the rest of the payments for getting me out of the timeshare
What does your contract say about termination please?