75100385

I am a UK Brewery I have purchased a Bottling machine from

Customer Question

I am a UK Brewery I have purchased a Bottling machine from Italy It was delivered 11 months ago It has never worked properly and although they sent an engineer over circa 10 Months ago we are unable to use it. I have asked them to take the machine back and give me my money back how do I stand legally as they are reluctant to do so?

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : How did you pay? Have you had a repair on it yet please? Does it have a warranty?
JACUSTOMER-urs5dp56- :

I paid originally in full in advance of receiving the machine. The machine was repaired once and returned however has not worked since it was returned. The original warranty was parts only for 12 months.

Alex Watts : Has it been repaired at all previously please?
JACUSTOMER-urs5dp56- :

No

Alex Watts : You siad they had sent an engineer?