13262538

my brother just past away he lived with a woman for 25 years

the family grave does that go to the ex wife she is the next of kin or does it goes to the brothers it is a family grave that's the way my dad set it up for please can you let me know

My ex sister in law said it goes to her
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Was he actually divorced from this woman?
Did they have any children?
Whose name is XXXXX XXXXX paperwork?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No they were not divorced and they are no children and the last I know it was still in my dads name
Just to check - they were married?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
They have been seperated for 26 years and my brother had been living with a lady for 25 years until he past way last month I'm in canada
Who did your father leave the plot to?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
It was still in my dad's name as far as we know because he did not changed it before he past all he said it was left to me and my brothers their was room mom and dad and 2 other
It was for the family it which of the boys past first and he was living with this lady for 25 year
IF the plot has passed to your brother then yes I am afraid that it will pass to his widow.
However unless he was left the plot in his father's Will then the Plot does not belong to him and you or one of your siblings are entitled to apply for the deeds to be transferred to you
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details