12826847

My uncle set up a trust fund for me, with half the sale of

Customer Question

My uncle set up a trust fund for me, with half the sale of my grans house, that was left to me, he has contacted his solicitors recently to proceed with my trust fund with half my share of the house, how long will money take to come through to me now proceedings have started

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

Was this trust set up within his will please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
The trust was set up for me, and he has looked after trust fund for me, and now giving me money from all trust fund, I just wondered how long it take once proceed start

It is very difficult to give you an accurate answer based upon such a limited facts.

If the money is already in the fund and its being brought to an end with you being given the contents of the trust fund then there is no reason why this should not take only a few weeks

If you let me know exactly what the problem is and why there is any delay, I can tell you how to deal with that?

Thank you for the positive rating and remember that I am always available to help with your questions. For future information, please start your question with ‘FOR JO C’