75100385

hi ive was on a IVA payments where stoped in june 2010 was

Customer Question

hi ive was on a IVA payments where stoped in june 2010 was told iv finished and had to wait for my final could take up to 2 years
two and half years later i get a letter that said i still got to pay £1240
i spoke to the IVA comany and it has been cancelled due there misake
and my final i get in 6 mouths
iv since clamed PPI back which was £16,500 and the IVA comany has took the lot even
know i finish my IVA june 2010
just want to now how i stand legal law and can i do any think about it and clam that money back
many thanks mr brooker
contact non 0208(NNN) NNN-NNNN
ps sorry for any spelling errors

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : Did you ever get a certificate of discharge pleaseA.
JACUSTOMER-md16de2l- :

still have not got discharge certificate when i spoke to the iva comany they keep telling my 6 mounts

JACUSTOMER-md16de2l- :

they also said in last phone call i made to them that they holding my final because of ppi money how can they do that

Alex Watts :

Was the PPI for a loan included in the IVA?

JACUSTOMER-md16de2l- :

i cant rate because you havent told anythink about my complate can an iva company hold my final certificate for three an half years

JACUSTOMER-md16de2l- :

just to see if they can get more money out of me as you know im finished in june 2010 that can be legal

Alex Watts :

No it is not legal if you were informed in writing it had ended.

Alex Watts :

Does that clarify?