75100385

TO ALEX WATTS, I ASKED A QUESTION ON THE 25/11/13 ABOUT NOT

TO ALEX WATTS,
I ASKED A QUESTION ON THE 25/11/13 ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO GET MONEY FOR WORK . WE HAVE SENT A REGISTERED LETTER WHICH COULD NOT BE DELIVERED AS NO ONE WAS THERE. I HAVE CHECKED AGAIN TODAY BUT THE LETTER HAS STILL NOT BEEN COLLECTED FROM THE POST OFFICE, WHAT DO I DO NOW

Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : You tried the letter so now you can just issue proceedings as advised.
Alex Watts : Does that help?