75100385

Dear Alex we put notices up to inform residents of information

Dear Alex we put notices up to inform residents of information linked to the Boards action vv the parking regulations they introduced without our consent and the caretaker has been ordered to take them down.

You mentioned in a previous answer that we can take an injunction against the Board and Agents if they remove our notices for the EGM so 2 questions

1. Can we take an injunction if they remove ANY of our notices and
2. What kind of injunction do we serve

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

1. Yes you can because they are interfering with your right

Alex Watts :

2. You are seeking an injunction to stop them, servant or agent to tamper with, destroy or remove any notice.

Alex Watts :

Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an unrated answer waiting for you here from the Professional.

If the Expert was helpful, rating their answer as satisfactory transfers your deposit to them – this is how the Expert is compensated.

To rate your answer, you can go to your question page, and click one of the five faces below the Expert's answer. Please be sure you are logged in with your username and password XXXXX you will not be able to view or rate your answer.

If you still need help with your question, please feel free to reply to the Expert on this question page. You may ask as many follow-up questions on the same question page as you need until you are satisfied.