Senior Partner
Senior Partner, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor with more than 30 years experience
18726264

Spouse visa refusal

Morning - My wife was refused visa from Pakistan as she failed her speaking test by 10 marks, on refusal she put an appeal and later passed the test- I meet all other requirements and have appeal date on 11 December 2013 what are my chances of success and if I can have any tips.

Expert:  Senior Partner replied 3 years ago.
If she has now passed the test and you have submitted that evidence as part of the appeal then the appeal should be allowed, So just make sure that the information has been submitted to the appeal tribunal

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi, the appeal has been allowed and I need to attend court on 11 December 2013. can I have tips so I can use them when in front of a judge.

Hi are you saying the appeal has already been allowed?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi, yes appeal has been allowed and I will be attending court on 11 December 2013.

That is great - in that case the hearing will just be a formality and there is nothing really you need to do other than appear on your wife's behalf. Sometimes UKBA fail to attend in which case you just need to explain politely what has happened but if they are there there will be nothing for you to do really. You must be very pleased.