12826847

Public law

Customer Question

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to ask more of a general question. I was wondering how, from your perspective as a qualified lawyer, do the rule of law and accountability operate within the United Kingdom constitution and is this the way democracy should work? Pardon me for the broadness of the topic. I would really appreciate the references to other materials.

Thank you very much for the answer.

P.S.: I need the answer till tomorrow morning, I am sorry for troubles.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Dear Nicola,

If it is possible to get the answer back till the end of today, then I would still like to wait for the answer. On the other hand, if you think it will take more time, then I will have to cancel the question because I'm doing a work on this subject for tomorrow and I thought about giving it extra flavor of having the opinion of someone specialized in this. It could be a barrister.

Though, if I cancel the question, will I get the money back?

Kind regards,

Ignacy Stefaniuk

Yes, if you cancel the question we can refund the charges on request.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Dear Nicola,

I would like to cancel my question.

Thank you for help,

Ignacy Stefaniuk