No. There are a number of issues.
1. There is a source of income (commission based where we effectively work as an agent) that this director has diverted solely into a totally separate business owned by himself. This is despite this income being generated under our brand and from our website. This is in the region of £30k per annum and he started to divert this earlier this year. I have repeatedly asked for the return of this.
2. He has made unauthorised payments to himself from the bank account without any justification. This is not in repayment of a DLA nor is it dividends
3. Despite having signed a contract for a new business relationship which will save the business around £20k per year, he now refuses to attend a meeting which is needed to start this new relationship.
4. He has emailed a key supplier, harrassing them and then telling them the business is insolvent and they shouldn't be dealing with us to deliberately railroad a project. This is a complete lie, we are solvent and have no outstanding debts.
5. He has deliberately tried to put a stop to key projects that will move the business forward.
6. He refuses to attend director's meetings and has not been in the office since Spring.
7. He has harrassed staff with warning letters (totally unjustified) and threats.
These are just a few of the issues, but in essence it's the two issues that are costing the business a large amount of money that are key (points 1, 2 and 3). His behaviour is damaging the business financially as well as bringing it into disrepute with suppliers.