75100385

I have received a letter stating that someone has put in a

I have received a letter stating that someone has put in a personal injury claim against me.
The claimant states that she slipped/fell outside my property on either mud & debris or ice i am not quite sure because it says both in different parts of letter. I was having a new roof done at the time but the work was being carried out about 30 metres inside my property and no materials had arrived at that point. They are asking for my insurers details, I just want to know where I stand

Alex Watts :

Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.

Alex Watts :

Do you have home insurance with legal protection please?

Customer:

my husband has received an answer to this question.Thank you

Alex Watts :

Ok - good luck. No need to reply to this as the system thinks you are stuck.