Joshua, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
35043042

Hi all.

Customer Question

Hi all.

My question is about a right of way.

If the right of way on a farm is marked in yellow on a folio no,who owns the yellow marking.

.Many thanks.
Expert:  Joshua replied 3 years ago.

Joshua :

Hello and thank you for your question. I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practicing lawyer in England with over 10 years experience.

Joshua :

Could you kindly advise which country this relates to please? I note you state EU as the jurisdiction.

JACUSTOMER-5rd10pwn- :

Ireland

Joshua :

Thanks - the Rep of Ireland or N Ireland?

JACUSTOMER-5rd10pwn- :

the rep of Ireland

Joshua :

Thanks. As the question has been posted in the UK legal section, with your permission I will transfer the question to the ROI section where hopefully one of my colleagues will be able to assist you. This can take a short while to transfer and you should be notified when one of my colleagues responds. May I proceed?

JACUSTOMER-5rd10pwn- :

yes and many thanks

Joshua :

No problem. I hope you receive a response soon. Please kindly do not respond to this thread again until you hear from one of my colleagues as this can lock the thread back to me temporarily possibly delaying their reply. Best wishes

JACUSTOMER-5rd10pwn- :

i am waiting for an answer

Joshua :

I am very sorry. I am afraid I cannot control how quickly the question is transferred as this has to be done by a moderator but I can chase this up. Alternatively you can request a refund for this question and post a new question in the ROI section yourself. This could be quicker though mot questions are changed within a few hours.

JACUSTOMER-5rd10pwn- :

Thanks for your help Joshua, I will request the refund.

Joshua :

No problem. I will refer to customer services too on your behalf. If you have any problem posting a new question in the ROI section, plese let CS know and they will be pleased to assist. Best wishes