12826847

Hi there , I have a probation officer visiting my flat next

Hi there , I have a probation officer visiting my flat next week , I m aloud to go back on my decision regarding my brother early release and cancel the visit , thanks ?

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

Yes, you can do that. Nobody can force you to agree to provide accommodation.

Obviously that may mean that he is not released though and probably they will put you under pressure - but, in the end, nobody can force you to agree.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for your help Jo, what do u mean they will put me under pressure ?

They will probably pressurise you to agree.

No problem and all the best.

Remember that I am always available to help with your questions. Even if I am in Court I will usually pick up a question within 12 hours. For future information, please start your question with ‘For Jo C’.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
That fine for me but I don't want to explain the reason & that why I m worried . Thanks again for your help Jo
Well, they can't force you to explain either ultimately. Nobody can force you to speak.

All the best.