12826847

hi i was involved with a accident outside my home as i was

Customer Question

hi i was involved with a accident outside my home as i was getting out of my parked vehilce.another car hit my door(lives in same road).ask for his details three times not given.he came on one occassion and try to threating me into ecepting blame.No witness came forward at the time.yet the other party informed me there was one.i see and read this witness statement and there are errors .ie he say it was dry yet the ground was wet has it had been raining earlier postion of cars are not correct in his drawing.and i think this witness has appeared has i think he knows the other party.and in this statement its say i except blame ,i didnot except blame nor did i ever say this at the time.the driver walked off to get his father to make sure what he was doing was correct.and he left his car in the middle off the road past speed humps because i was parked on them.has i never got his insurance details i dont know if the other driver was insured for the car.told this to my insurance company and say due to this statement they are paying claim and i was put to blame.

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to help with this.

How can I help with this please?