29905560

Trying to locate the address of Walter Lawrence Homes Ltd in

Trying to locate the address of Walter Lawrence Homes Ltd in the Uk. Can you help?

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Ben Jones :

What details do you have about them, if any at all?

Customer:

None- tho possibly in surrey

Ben Jones :

ok let me check

Ben Jones :

Here appear to be quite a number of companies with that name, each assigned to a specific region, for example Walter Lawrence Homes (Wessex) Ltd, Walter Lawrence Homes (South East) Ltd, etc. The majority of these are dissolved. The only one that is still active is Walter Lawrence Homes (Chilterns) Ltd, which has a registered address of:

XXXXX/p>

WOLVERHAMPTON

WV1 4HY

Ben Jones :

The address appears to have been used for most other Walter Lawrence companies too

Ben Jones :

Please let me know if this has answered your query or if you need me to clarify anything else for you in relation to this?

Ben Jones :

Hello?