75100385

I am a tenant in a tenant vs landlord disrepair and harassment

I am a tenant in a tenant vs landlord disrepair and harassment case. Done all the case myself.

Last court directions said to get our last statements and documentation in by today 4th December.

I got my copy to the court, then went down to landlord's office. The secretary refused to receive it and pushed it and me away. I threw the documents on the floor inside, she picked them up and threw them out the door on to the street.

I went to post them through the letter box and she blocked it and stopped me posting it.

I got back in the taxi. had it go round to my landlord's home address and posted it through the letter box and my friend in taxi witnessed it.

I got home after 5pm and found the statement returned to my home address, pushed through the door. it had been opend and resealed with some tape.

I got a taxi, now after office hours, went back to the office and posted it through the door, and taxi driver took a time and dated photo.

The landlord/defendant has been absolutely ridiculous in his opposition and tactics. a lot is juvenile, and lies a 4 year old would not make up.

Can I raise this with anyone?

I have no solicitor or legal representation, doing it myself and he seems to get away with incredible defaults, failures, actions and nonsense no one else should get away with.

Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : If they refuse to accept service then do not worry you tried.
Alex Watts : If they do not want the statements there is nothing you can do.
Alex Watts : Just go to court and explain to the judge before the hearing.
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Customer:

Hi Alex,

Customer:

Me again with the wicked evil pantomime Landlord.

Customer:

It would be a farce if it was funny.

Customer:

Landlord has also submitted a 4th false statement from local fellow landlord conservative councillor, who has stated things happend 4 months before they did. I informed my landlord that the situation and events happened 4 months later and not as said, as emails quite clear. He is answer said he and the office would insist that the statement is true and happened on the false dates.

Customer:

He is impossible. Against all evidence. Continues with the deception and the lie.

Customer:

Again when do I raise this, have raised this in the submission - and his written email that he will continue with a false statement and insist it is true.

Customer:

Amazing what court and judges have let him get away with so far.......

Alex Watts :

You only raise this if they do.

Alex Watts :

If they do not raise they have not had the evidence you need not worry.

Alex Watts :

Does this help?

Customer:

Hopefully, it will be up and on open blog anyway of this farcical court case diary.