12826847

Freebie questions coz im not sleepy yet...

Customer Question

1. How well do you know Ronald Bostwick of Farringdon Chambers who is a great man and without him i would never have got a 1st in Business and IT or qualified as a teacher, 10 years ago? 2. How well do you know David Dadds whose firm, Dadds, is in the the legal top 500, and whom i was a key witness and commended as a credible witness by the judiciary in a landmark case against Hounslow Council, which we (David Dadds) won earlier this year? 3. Naturally i am happy to pay the 50% bonus, but i am just a humble teacher and you are an eminent and esteemed barrister, so do you really want it (the bonus i mean), in any case the book will be worth a small fortune in years to come (potentially)? 4. Can me taking advantage of the free question offered now be construed in a court of law as stalking?

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Don't worry about the answer as my question was kinda tongue in cheek and i was just messin' with you really. So sincere thanks for the great work you have done for me in the past and the excellent value you and yours almost always offer me in a professional capacity. Hope this makes sense. In a nutshell, your service is great and i am going to cancel that last question as i don't need an answer to it really.