75100385

I have 3 points on my license which i recieved in may this

I have 3 points on my license which i recieved in may this year. I then recieved a fixed penalty 3 points and £60 fine in september. I unfortunately, due to depression based disorganisation sent the fine in late and missed the deadline. i now have court summons for 5 days time.I have decided to plead guilty by post. I have explained my circumstances in the statement. Any idea how many points and how much fine i am likely to recieve?

Alex Watts : Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : What was the speed in what limit? Do you work please?
Customer:

Hi, I was doing39mph in a 30mph zone, yes, I work as a nurse

Alex Watts : You should ask the court to give you the same as if it was a fixed penalty, they may do this.
Alex Watts : Otherwise you are likely to get a small fine, costs of £85 plus a victim surcharge of £20 and 3 points.
Alex Watts : Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Customer:

thanks very much.any idea how much a'small fine' may be?

Alex Watts : It is related to your earnings so it is hard to say, that is why I asked if you worked.
Alex Watts : Does that help?
Customer:

yeah,thanks

Alex Watts : If this answers your question could I invite you leave feedback on my service which I hope has been excellent today, if you need more information or help then please click reply.Please remember that I am always happy to help if you have future questions, even if I am in Court I can normally respond within a few hours. For future information, please start them with ‘For Alex W’. Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/