13262538

Hi, I was granted a decree absolute by the court on December

Hi, I was granted a decree absolute by the court on December 28th 2011. following this, the court granted a concent order on February 28th 2013 with an addittional schedule highlighting how the contents should be split. It was agreed that all items should be given over on or before the 30th April 2013. However, one item still remains outstanding and my ex has refused to 1, let me have it or 2, offer anything in settlement. The cost of the item runs at £950.00 more over I have sent numoruse text messages and emails outling the date of intended collection. to all of the above I have had no response other than to be told 1, i am not getting it and that now one can make her give it up. This is frustrating. Can you help?
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
Does she still have the item and for clarity it is specifically referred to in the Order?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Clare, yes she still has the item and yes it is specifically referred to in the concent order. Grant

And is the value agreed/clear?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi, Yes, I have viewed a number of simlar items and the value holds up at around £950.00.

Looking at the Order was that part of the Undertakings (the first half of the Order) or the Order - the second half
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi I'm not sure, the order highlights the gas fire under the heading of 'shedule of house contents'

Is that related to the part of the Order before or after the words
" It is hereby Ordered that"
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi, It comes after the heading 'it is hearby ordered that' and on a separate sheet marked 'shedual of house contents' on the final page with and stamped district judge 28th February 2013 Baddeley.

Excellent
Then you can go back to the court on a form D11 available here http://www.familylaw.co.uk/system/uploads/attachments/0002/0835/D11.pdf
to enforce the Order by way of a Compensation payment of £950
The fee will be £95.
I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details
Experience: I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an unrated answer waiting for you here from the Professional.

If the Expert was helpful, rating their answer as satisfactory transfers your deposit to them – this is how the Expert is compensated.

To rate your answer, you can go to your question page, and click one of the five faces below the Expert's answer. Please be sure you are logged in with your username and password XXXXX you will not be able to view or rate your answer.

If you still need help with your question, please feel free to reply to the Expert on this question page. You may ask as many follow-up questions on the same question page as you need until you are satisfied.