Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

I came to the u.k about 5yrs ago but overstayed my visa. During

Customer Question

I came to the u.k about 5yrs ago but overstayed my visa. During that time I met and married an Englishman, we went home to brasil after the wedding and have been there over a year, We have come back just for Christmas and have a return ticket for January , we arrived last night and I have been told that I have to go back tonight to Brasil. We are staying with my in laws in Radlett herts.

My in Laws have asked for any condition such as a surety to be put on my stay here, they are magistrates and my brother -in law is a Met police officer and we had lots of documents to prove we were married legally in London and have work in Brasil, family and home . We do not want to stay here only for the Christmas period.What can I do before I have to return to the Airport tonight.
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 3 years ago.

chatham-chamber :

chatham-chamber :

Did you obtain a visit visa before you travelled?

chatham-chamber :

Have you been given the right to Appeal?

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an information request here from the Expert. This means they need to know more details before they will be able to give you a full answer.