12826847

How to find out about firms who say you have given a order

Customer Question

How to find out about firms who say you have given a order to and you know you have not.
I have currently got two such company`s trying to get me to pay for advertising that I know nothing about. I have just got a call from a debt recovery agent who say they are coming on Monday to serve legal papers. They are Simon Johnson recovery agents. acting for Community direct of Cheetham hill Manchester. Another one is Alpha support also of Manchester. Another called Find it on line Hilton design also of Manchester. All these so called firms come from Manchester and there are loads of them. I have in the past paid some of these bills but they keep on coming and come to hundreds of pounds
We just do not know which way to turn.

I hope you can help me as this is getting very worrying for my wife and for myself.

Regards Ray & Maureen Duffield

Thank you for your question. My name is Jo and I will try to help with this.

How much do you owe please?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Thanks for getting back to me. It proberly comes to approx. eight hunred to a thousand pounds.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
I have not received a answer
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

When will you answer

The reason you are experiencing delay is that you keep posting before I've responded which pushes the question to the back of my list.

Have you asked them what it relates to? Obviously I will not have access to their records?

Also what is the date of debt roughly?