12826847

With reference to relevant case law, analyze the following: a) The

Customer Question

With reference to relevant case law, analyze the following: a) The impact of misrepresentation, mistake, duress and undue influence on the validity of a contract. b) The circumstances in which the protection afforded to members by separate legal personality and the ‘veil of incorporation’ will be removed by the courts. Dear Sir/ Madam I would you structure this subject of law ? Personally, I have a vague idea as below: 1. Defining contract * Talking about Offer + Acceptance and Consideration Followed by Misrepresentation concept: definition * Case law impact of Misrepresentation on the validity of contract Followed by Mistake: definition * Case law Impact of Mistake on the validity of contract Followed by Duress:definition * Case law Impact of Duress on the validity of contract Followed by Undue influence: * Case law Impact of Undue Influence on the validity of contract Would you take the same approach ? If not, what would you recommend me to take? Of course in report style.

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm sorry to have to tell you that JustAnswer.co.uk does not support homework questions. I can close this question and refund the deposit on request.

Please let me know how you would like to proceed.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am not requesting the thorough writing of my homework. Just the how to write a report. the outlined approach. Sincerely, XXXXX XXXXX vague idea how to tackle it. If you think you can't take that approach, then refund me. Let me know as quick as possible.

Sincerely,

I will process the refund for you now and you should receive email confirmation of this.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

OK