75100385

We have recently moved out of a Rented Flat ,and followed all

Customer Question

We have recently moved out of a Rented Flat ,and followed all requirements for coming to the end of a two year term contract.
Although we had the property Proffesionaly cleaned , as required, and have all receipts and the Landlord has re let the Property, he ignores all requests for return of the Deposit of over £5,000 and does not give a reason for holding on to this deposit.
The landlord resides in Parkistan , what remedy do we have in this case.
Phil Brown and David Drury.

Alex Watts : Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return. There is no need to wait here, you will get an email when I reply.
Alex Watts : Was the deposit protected do you know please?